Registration Deadline is Monday September 10th - Minimum of 15 students is required for the class to go.
Instructor - Cory Willis
A CPO® Certification provides individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operations. This training has helped protect millions of swimmers by reducing hazards at aquatic facilities. The NSPF® Certified Pool/Spa Operator® (CPO®) Certification program is the world's leading verifiable pool and spa training credential.
CPO® Certification Program Benefits
· Proven educational tool
· Widely accepted by local and state authorities
· Covers topics necessary for pool operators including a section for local and state codes
· Includes a comprehensive handbook that is updated regularly
· Taught by NSPF® Certified Instructors
· Recognized nationally and internationally
· Gives participants a better understanding of the operator’s role in pool care, management and risk reduction
· Eligible for IACET Continuing Education Units
This two-day class covers 14-16 hours of information from the NSPF® Pool & Spa Operator™ Handbook and local codes taught by a certified NSPF® Instructor. This dynamic setting offers direct interaction with an instructor and fellow students. Pass the open book exam and earn CPO® certification valid for 5 years.